This blog is designed to chronicle your work and thinking during the week. Feel free to post at your leisure, but you must post once per day.
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Tuesday retakes!
Working with Camtasia has really been neat. There are so many possibilities with the software and screen casting! Too bad I am not as perfect as the software; to do the voice recording while you are recording the screen is quite tough - some thing I discovered today. While Oscar is quite natural when recording, I need to do take after take to try to get the explanation out, make it clear and understandable while moving the cursor arrow in the rifht spot for a zoom action. It certainly is challenging, but with a few screen casts underway and looking pretty good, I am feeling much better about our project. I know our project is to assist the language faculty in their lab use, but I am trying to spend time thinking about how this could be used in or for classes... I will need to ponder more...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.