As some of you know, the day didn't start out terribly well, but I got up and running at last. Then I noticed that a good half of the 80-odd images I'd uploaded over the past 2 days had disappeared from my new - and supposedly improved - Bb syllabus. Some are there, some not. I finally dragged Joel away from someone to help me figure it out and discovered that I'd forgotten to click a button on the insert box. (Clearly I belong in TLI more than anyone else, and this is my second go-round. Sad.) So what now? Now I have to redo every single image that I'd uploaded over the past 2 days. Guess I know what I'll be doing tonight... At least I didn't go crazy with the 50 more images I found last night, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.