This blog is designed to chronicle your work and thinking during the week. Feel free to post at your leisure, but you must post once per day.
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Although my enthusiasm faded following my attempts to upgrade Quicktime Player Pro, the work continues to progress. There is a wealth of information on Ted Talks especially in the area of brain function which I will use in both AP and Intro. Zimbardo also has significant exposure on Ted - he has written extensively on evil (he references Abu Graib) which I'll use in Social. A positive aspect of TLI is collaboration. Oscar spent time showing me how to capture video from Youtube using a Firefox Uploader. It seems to have possibilities. An interesting observation is that much of the work that I did two years ago is no longer necessary. There is no longer a need to get video from VHS tapes - it's all online, particularly the clips and other information that I need. Glad to have access to the library tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.