This blog is designed to chronicle your work and thinking during the week. Feel free to post at your leisure, but you must post once per day.
Monday, June 14, 2010
First day off and casting!!!
It was interesting to think about where technology is going in the morning meeting with Joel. The idea that the apps are the future, and they are leading away from the internet was eye-opening for me... After a mid morning reviewing the eight tutorials for Camtasia I was feeling a bit more sure of what Oscar and I were getting ourselves into with the tutorial we want to make for the language lab. It is very exciting, yet will be time consuming with the editing. We hope to do 3-4 tutorials this week. In the afternoon after a bit of a delay of getting underway without the PC version, Oscar and I were able to load the software in the language lab and we were able to play a bit- testing out the recording feature of Camtasia. It will be fun once we actually get underway in the am- Tuesday. I also found out a neat way to record PowerPoint if any one is interested using the Camtasia Studio software.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.