This blog is designed to chronicle your work and thinking during the week. Feel free to post at your leisure, but you must post once per day.
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
More and More Mathematica
Good news...after another day with the program, I've become more familiar with it and more comfortable with it. I learned an easier way to create data tables, as well as an easier way to access graph options. I also learned how to do calculations with lists. I spent some time exploring the demographic data available through the web interface, as a possible tie-in to the Global Science course. Then I spent the afternoon digging into a Law of Mass Action demo. I downloaded the source code from Mathematica, then modified the code to be used for two different equilibrium systems. That was a big deal, as it meant understanding the code from a previous notebook, and then making the necessary modifications (some of which were extensive) to adapt it to the new situation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.