This blog is designed to chronicle your work and thinking during the week. Feel free to post at your leisure, but you must post once per day.
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Oops
In all my excitement I forgot to post to the blog. Yesterday I selected WordPress as a platform for next year's course blog because in addition to many other features, it supports inline math and code. I need Andrew Speyer to install it on a Choate server before I can proceed further. Jim Phelan also showed me the basics of using Mathematica, so I have been making my way through tutorials to try to learn how I could use it to generate math practice worksheets. It seems as though it could be an integral part to that project, although for less dynamic content I'm not sure that it would help since static problems would still need to be stored in a database, which would probably be better handled by another solution.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
very cool!
ReplyDelete